This elite garden office will look great in any garden. Durable and internally clad and with fully insulated walls, this is the ideal way to separate your house from your business.
- 2.5m high
- Pressure treated redwood tongue and groove timber on external ply
- Stainless steel nails
- 4"x2" Framing for extra strength and durability
- Lined with Protect TF200 which gives a vapour barrier
- Internally clad with Pine Match boarding
- Fully insulated walls, roof and floor
- Total wall thickness 160mm - this is the thickest on the market
- Extra strong framework supporting fully trussed roof
- 2 x Full length PVC double glazed windows available in Light Oak, White or Grey - 750 x 2000mm
- Double PVC sliding doors, available in Light Oak, White or Grey - 3000 x 2000mm
- Gutters are included
- All Elite Garden Offices come with a Rubber Roof as standard, guaranteed for 20 years
- 2 x tins of Protek Royal Exterior will be supplied (Selected Colours) (for self-application)
Delivered, erected with full electrics package which includes: 4 x double sockets, 1 x consumer unit, 6 x low energy spot lights, 2 x external spot lights (above the door)
Connection to main ring not included.
Garden offices are not completed in one day and many trade skills are involved with your building. Please find below additional information which you will need to be aware of.
STAGES TAKEN TO COMPLETE YOUR BUILDING
1. Double glazed units are delivered direct to you from our suppliers prior to your delivery date, you will receive a call to advise a date in advance
2. We aim to assemble the main body of your building, the roof, and gutters on the date agreed, weather permitting. If we re unable to complete this due to the weather, the building will be left with a temporary roof covering and we will return on the next available day.
3. It is the customer’s responsibility to then ensure the building is waterproofed with Protek Royal Exterior, which has been supplied. We recommend you apply three to four coats to ensure the building is completely waterproofed and dry.
4. Once the building is waterproofed and dry it is the customer’s responsibility to call our cladding team and our Electrician on the numbers below to book dates for this work. Both teams work in conjunction and will be fully aware of your order.
5. Our Electrician will be booked in first as the building will need a First Fix, please be aware you will need to be present on this date to advise where sockets and switches will be located in the building. Please also be aware, the costs do not include any of the connection to your mains supply however a price can be obtained directly between the customer and our electrician.
6. Insulation and cladding will then follow on the dates you have agreed with our team. This is normally completed in a day. Please ensure electricity is available.
7. Our Electrician will then return to Second Fix your building
8. Your building is ready to move in which will give you many years of enjoyment
* Building must have been water proofed and gutters fitted before match board cladding is installed.
Free delivery applies to the following postcodes:
AL, BN, BR, CR, CT, CM, DA, EC, EN, GU, HA, HP, IG, KT, LU, ME, NW, N, E, W, PO, RG, RH, RM, SE, SG, SL, SM, SO, SS, SW, TN, TW, UB, WC, WD